[jaws-uk] Phil Medway my last one

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:17:19 +0100

Thanks  I realised you  see that the message I had sent to the list was
composed of Tony Berry telling the scanner wouldn't blow up in spite  of the
rattle and my reply to Tony and that to  you with  note thus three emails
and you were all burdened with the symbols. I will not fiddle with the
Punctuation for now as I am using the laptop until  the Jaws upgrade arrives
Tony takes the  tower away to do  whatever set it maybe set up  in a
difficult way  something to do with Administrator. I  have been  trying to
understand things I read about resolution as I read  previous questions I
know this is fatal as one should stick to one topic at a time. I have never
understood information about resolution. I was listening to  one my tapes
from TNAUK called computer active you see, it  said the following about
bits. it said that 16 bit was something like 65,000 well  a good many
thousands in colours, colour is resolution isn't it? Then it said 32 bit
measured coloured in Billions! I know the spectrum of colours  must many but
millions? Millions on my computer screen? I know I should give reading the
darn thing learn the basics so if it is a tedious question  do not feel bad
about telling me to concentrate on the basics. Maybe I am mixing up
Resolution and Bits?Thanks so much for your patience.Dorothy. Ps Phil I am
still trying to digest the four pages I printed out on the volume control
question a few weeks back the question was the easy part understanding the
answer not so simple.