[jaws-uk] Phil Medway Update.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:58:11 +0100

 HI Phil
 I  spent over one hour on phone to Freeserve today.  passed from  person to
person eventually I get a man called Usman faintly far away. He listens to
my tale of woe missing Emails, other Servers blocking me  and he said I have
1 Account as User @ dcig16.freeserve.co.uk  and 1 is enough but he thinks my
account is "corrupted and should be destroyed and re-created.
The ting is  he is faint and far away he does not know key strokes it needs
to be done on the 2 computers  laptop and desktop.  so I know I cannot do
this. I can prop a phone in front of  screen but with clicks etc it will be
a waste of time. . In any case if my account  is re-created will I be known
to  this list? George said after the  rebuild I was only known as User, the
desktop was set to Dorothy. I asked a friend how I arrive in  at their end
they said Dorothy etc but Freeserve say to them I am User @.  I do not want
Freeserve to think any change means I am happy and want to sign up for
another year. On the other hand if the  current problems can be sorted out,
what a relief that would be. Hope your Concert went well. Andrew will not be
ringing bells  now of course he is on holida Dorothy y.