[jaws-uk] Re: PdFs

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:45:38 +0100

Francis,  I used a search engine and typed in "adobe acrobat reader free"
(ignore the quotes) and had thousands of places to download  without any
problems, just making sure I unchecked the gooogle tool bar.  If you have
jaws running a accessability wizard will kick in when you come to settings,
haven't tried reading any PDF's with it yet