[jaws-uk] Re: PROBLEMS USING JAWS SKYPE SCRIPTS

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 20:56:24 +0200

Press jawsskey+q to see if it gives you the name of the jaws scripts file and a version number for the scripts. If in doubt, you can always download the zip archive of the scripts and install and compile them manually for your version of jaws.

hth

Doris

At 07:38 PM 9/6/2008 +0100, you wrote:
Hi all,

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium on a HP desktop with Jaws 9.
I've just downloaded the scripts for Skype and the system informed me
they have been installed in the Jaws 9 folder. However, on opening
Skype and pressing Insert f1 twice, quickly I hear the announcement
"there is no Jaws specific help for this topic". Please help? How do I
enable the scripts?

Thankks,

Kevin