[jaws-uk] Re: PROBLEMS USING JAWS SKYPE SCRIPTS

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:37:01 +0100

Hi Kevin,

If you are running Skype 3.5 through 3.8 then you should have downloaded and
installed version 653 of the Skype scripts from:
http://www.dlee.org/skype

If you have done this and are still getting the same problem, try
recompiling the scripts before use, by pressing Control+Shift+C.

Unless Vista is acting differently from XP you should now be able to use
insert+h for the help details.

Regards,

Phil Medway

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx