[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook express fields

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:13:06 -0000

Robin,

I've had a lot of similar things going on with Jaws 9 and Outlook 2000, both
with the list of people receiving the message and also when you have
multiple attachments..

As far as I can make out, this relates to Jaws 9 not being backwardly
compatible beyond a certain point.  I've not found any fixes but there are
two work arounds:

1.  You can try switching back to an earlier version of Jaws and I think
anything up to Jaws 8 will probably be OK.

2.  If you just want to check the list of names, you can also try using the
Jaws cursor but this is a bit of a faff.

Sorry I can't suggest anything more helpful.

Regards,

Jamie