[jaws-uk] Re: MS Word styles

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:18:10 -0000

Robin,

You can normally adjust this verbiage in the Verbosity menu under the option
"Style changes".

If this doesn't work, try in the Tools Options settings within Word itself.
There's an option that is something like "Style area width" and I think it
is normally near the bottom of the "View" tab.  If this is set with a value
greater than zero, Jaws tends to read out style information.

See how it goes.

Jamie