[jaws-uk] Outlook express

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:27:27 +0100

The same thing has happened to my emails  the sent items list in Outlook
express seems to hold  about three days worth and the rest  all seem to have
moved to the  deleted list, as this is I  put spam after releasing it from
the Spam box and my own  deleted efforts I have been  shift deleting  before
I  discovered this. I did not ask Outlook Express to do this. Outlook
express also interrupts me all the time when trying to cursor down  after
typing or  attempting to  spell check. I can free it up by Alt and  Ps If I
try to move each one back from  Delete to sent it will take a long time is
there a way of moving all back in one go?X and down arrow to Maximise, but I
did not have to do this before so why now> Dorothy