[jaws-uk] Maggie Moore Oe. Restore window.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:21:37 +0100

Well Maggie I hope you  sorted out your  problems. I am still wondering why,
if the cursor keys come to a halt as they did with you and you say to
maximise. You had this problem  suddenly? All the time after doing
something? I  only had it recently, I need to know what causes it,did you
ever find out.  Regarding my  lost Emails in the sent items list all having
seemingly vanished they are all in the delete box. no joke this, as when I
delete say Spam or  things of my own I scrap,that is where they go. so long
as they stay there I have a chance of getting what is left, my sent items
list is my record of what I sent when, it was enough to lose a lot when the
drive failed the desktop but the last straw when they vanish the laptop  and
I am typing from it now. Your Alt and Space and down arrow to Maximise frees
it up,and am grateful but I need to know the cause? Any ideas. Dorothy Ps I
hope  your children  and  their Grandmother  Ok  as well. I do have other
questions but bearing mind what Chipmunk and Tiddy says about threads and
understanding theimportance as they have hundreds a day! Will give it in
another on Dorothy.e.