[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook XP cursor problem

  • From: "Andrew McCallie" <andrewmccallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:52:23 -0000

Hi Chris,

Outlook XP is apparently Outlook 2002. I do have folder list checked and
tabbing into the message list sometimes works. Alas, When trying to arrow
through the folder list the next folder isn't always spoken (and not
highlighted). When this happens the message list of the said folder is not
visible to jaws, that is, no messages are highlighted but a "ghost" window
(not visible to a sighted person) appears and jaws speaks "no links". Yet
when I tab again, the message list appears. And no preview pane or auto
preview are checked. Most bizarre!

Thanks again!

Andy