[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook XP cursor problem

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:50:35 -0000

Andrew
I'm not sure what Outlook XP is as I only know them as Outlook 2000,
2002, 2003 and 2007.  In the case of 2000 and 2002, make sure the
'Folder list' option under the View menu is checked.  This gives you two
panes, one containing the list of folders which you arrow up and down
and the other containing the messages related to the selected folder.
Use tab to move between the panes.  I haven't used 2007 but in 2003, you
need to press enter on the folder before tabbing into the reading pane,
otherwise the reading pane contents do not change.

HTH
Chris