[jaws-uk] Outlook Express problems explained.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:11:11 -0000

Thank you George for the information  you Posted  on the 29th November
with the link to Microsoft  knowledge base re  size  of folders in Outlook
Express. I picked it up from my cleaned off laptop   reading it  it explains
a lot the vanishing emails  and to be honest I wonder how I have got away
keeping  thousands of Emails in Folders  Sent Items  list Inbox,Jaws
specific. you say the  Ms Outlook programme  is better  I  do have Ms
Outlook  but I  thought OE was supposed to be simpler  for  people not
running business . How many emails  could I hold then in mS Outlook? I
suppose  I had better get deleting  and burning to Cd anyway. Is Windows
Native  the one in  Windows Explorer  Once I had something  called Roxio
but  after the Hardrive  business on laptop  last year never did find roxio
again. I think what is called Windows native  is not Windows media Centre
even though that will burn.
anyway belated thanks. I have put that link in my favourites folder. I have
also  emptied  the recycle Bin completely  I think the restore  business
caused the Recycle Bin to hold Replica files to those on . Actually the Hardrive failure was Desktop and the Freeserve imbedded was laptop. What next I wonder seem full of things that are Corrupted or Issues .
Dorothy.