[jaws-uk] Outlook Express problem explained

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:44:06 -0000

brain it is not hard really. suppose I think now I sent an email in October last year to so and so, my sent items list is in date and time order and I just jump down the list and find it. I have lots of subfolders some called Technical or Fred or Mary or Miscellaneous . they are all useful . The Jaws list comes into a Specific folder and each time I think I will delete that I find a reason for not doing it. In any case the person who researched it said he found on the MS knowledge base that it was a known problem in OE. surely 1 or 2 Gb is no big deal if you use that programme a lot ? also why should deleting temporary files be a fix for it? Additionally I have never understood Dbx files why are they created , only OE can read them . Rashni my recycle Bin is just like yours but I am scared to empty it. My OE did a Compacting again today.. Can anyone good at nipping around MS knowledge Base find that OE problem? I cannot contact the person who diagnosed the problem but if it is known can someone find the

Dorothy link to it please ?

Dorothy