[jaws-uk] Outlook Express Problems

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:38:01 +0100

Hi, Folks,
Last night I got the message about freeing up disk space and duly okayed it.

Today, I couldn't believe it when I wanted to bring in the mail I found that
over 50 thousand messages were being downloaded, from as far back as 2007! Had
to just let them download and delete in batches.

It's downloading properly again.

I also found that many of my folders had gone so I went to the recycle bin to
restore them. They left the recycle bin but don't seem to have materialised in
Outlook Express.

Is there anything I can do or are all the emails I kept lost?

Best wishes,

Joan.