[jaws-uk] Re: Office 2000

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:18:02 -0000

Chris

Thanks for responding. I am using Word with zoom at 75%. In normal view the
line number is reported as one irrespective of the curser position. When I
go into print view it it reports the true value in the status line but going
back into normal view it reverts to line 1. I have tried refreshing the
screen. I tend to work in print view as a work around.

Peter