[jaws-uk] Re: Off topic BBC Accessible Listen again

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:20:02 +0100

The BBC radio player has been having problems for a while now, which seems
to be why programmes are missing from Accessible Listen Again.  If you go to
www.bbc.co.uk/radio4, then find the A to Z programmes link, everything you
want is listed there with an option to listen.  Occasionally this doesn't
work either, but most often it does.

Wendy

  _____