[jaws-uk] Off topic BBC Accessible Listen again

  • From: "Lynda Blake" <lynda.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS list" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:45:26 +0100

Hi

Not specifically a JAWS problem, but I don't know who else to ask. Has anyone
else been annoyed to find that a previously broadcast Radio 4 programme isn't
included in their Accessible Listen Again list? I don't want to install the BBC
Real player and in the past found this accessible listen again list gave me
everything I wanted, but both Inside Money and Moneybox seem to have
disappeared from the list.

Has anyone noticed their favourite shows are missing from the list too?

Lynda