[jaws-uk] Nod 32

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 17:50:13 +0100

Hi, can you tell me how well Nod 32 trial is to use please? I am having a visit from an Engineer tomorrow Nod I want to sort out the connection business,just after Posting this morning the Signal vanished, I may need more Filters. I want to fix this encartis Issue, and If I remove Avg 8 and try Nod32 for a trial period and then do the testing process with the Freelist that has allowed me to carry out tests I shall see if it makes any difference. If you have found Nod Trial simple please say so. also can you tell me has anyone out there had any problem with current version of Avg? I am clutching at straws really but I doubt the Engineer who doesn't know Jaws will understand why Jaws is chopping off tops of my emails and then speaking all the material about encartis, Incidentally you all have this encartis numbering and tracking after all your posts but in your case Jaws is not reading it I am sending this from laptop after pressing enter key for those not up to date about this problem pressing enter key 2 or three times on hearing Edit seems to solve the Issue, but as for the cause well? Any ideas

dorothy