[jaws-uk] Re: New system, New Jaws.

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:50:50 -0000

the creative cards are certainly what a lot of blind people go for.
the SoundBlaster and audigy or them two   combined witch makes the SB audigy.

remember, your videocard should not be on the board  as this can just screw up
ram and obviously your comp will slow down and this means less apps as well to
load.

  also, there have been some issues with the A T I A video cards; i'm not a
videiocard expert but you could ask some other person on the list.

  orhan.