[jaws-uk] Re: New system, New Jaws.

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:49:30 -0000

yes you are right, indipendent from the motherboard is always a good thing. basically, it has its own memory so it doesn't muck up with ram, this is always a good thing.

how ever, it is also fair to say that most modern systems have at least 512 Mb of ram, but still ideally what i mentione is a good thing.

oh yeah, apps is a short-hand form for applications. if you have your cursor reading options in tthe configuration manager to read cursor shapes, when you load an application it will say app start. so i have odobpted this termonology and used this form of short-hand.

orhan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>