[jaws-uk] Re: Narrator

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:05:55 +0100

  From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:30 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Narrator

  motiaz@xxxxxxxxx
  Israel
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Joan Muir
    To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:21 PM
    Subject: [jaws-uk] Narrator

    Hi, Folks,

    Sorry to be off topic, but could someone please remind me what keystroke I
use to switch Narrator on?

    I had a strange problem a couple of weeks ago when automatic downloads were
installing. After being told that the computer would have to re-start, I got no
speech from Jaws. Luckily a friend arrived and she told me that the message
said that Video Interceptor was not installed and there was a choice to install
it. I just thought that if I had remembered the quick keystroke for Narrator it
would have helped.

    Best wishes,

    Joan.