[jaws-uk] Ms updates?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:21:35 +0100

 Hi, Kaspersky  seemed to do the auto Ok, although I am as wise as I was
before,then computer said Updates are ready  Ms Updates, I am using  XP Home
Jaws 9 plus  all its updates and Patches Sp3, anyone else had a little flood of
updates, cannot check desktop  yet by the rattling noise and insert and F 11 it
is still doing its auto  Scan, I hope it will do the  Western digital external
drive as well, it should shouldn't it?
 I have only the 1 drive on laptop,I             decided to leave Lunar  off it
hurts a bit to look but if I tilt the screen it is bearable in short doses in a
dark room the  Toshieba moves friskier but desktop is laborious  both have 1
Meg of Ram I don't download Music or anything fancy  like you lot, georges
screamer Radio is very good but if you are using a Toshiba  and want to test
your speakers try Modern Jazz, that is when you know good external Speakers as
I have on desktop really matter.

 Sorry for the mixture of Topics Dorothy