[jaws-uk] Re: More strange behaviour with Jaws 9

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:01:50 -0000

Tiddy,

Jaws 9 certainly seems to be a bit of a flaky creature with Outlook for me.
I've experienced very similar symptoms as those that Keith describes but the
problems are not consistent.  One time it will work fine and the next it
goes into barking mad mode!!

It is also flaky when trying to read the names of attachments - I generally
have to use my Jaws cursor to make sure I'm on the right one before opening
it.

I'm using Jaws 9, Windows XP Home and Outlook 2002.  I've not managed to
find a guaranteed way of making it work properly.

Cheers,

Jamie