[jaws-uk] Re: More strange behaviour with Jaws 9

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:39:21 +0100

I've always used ins+left and right arrow to navigate backwords and forwards between words, the keystrokes you quote are the Windows and MS Word ones, could this be your problem?

Just a shot in the dark really, hope it helps.
Cheers now,
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>