[jaws-uk] Re: Microsof Outlook, was Re: Re: Jaws 4.5.1 withM S Works Suite 2006.

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 03:56:08 +0100

Hi Graham

Here is a quicker way to add an e-mail address to the contacts in Outlook.

1. If using Office 2003, from within Outlook press control+3 to activate the
contacts view.

2. Press control+N to create a new contact.

3. Press ALT+M to bring into view most of the edit fields in the contact's
dialog into a vertical list.

4. Press the letter E and then press enter.  You are automatically placed in
the e-mail address field.

Note that ALT+M is a jaws script which does not always work for all the edit
fields in the dialog.  However, if the exact field is not in the list, there
may be one which takes you near to where you want to be.

Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE:  brianhartgen