[jaws-uk] Major problem with Tandem Centre

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:04:43 -0000

Hello all,
I'm surprised no one has told us this yet, however since Tuesday I have
noticed that I can log onto somebody else's machine fine, but after about 60
seconds it logs itself off.
Does FS know about this? Also have any of you had this trouble?
Going to ring Sight and Sound Monday for something else but will also make
them aware.
Thanks. Chris.