[jaws-uk] Hi all. I have a braille display for sale.

  • From: "Lewis E. J. Brock." <lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:10:02 +0000

Hi all.

sorry if this causes a problem here but I am trying to sell a braille display.

It's a brand new Humanware brailliant 40. 40 cell refreshable braille display.
Was purchased in april this year and not touched.

genuine reason for sale. Due to problems finding a compatible music scoring
package accessible for braille and speech for the mac, the display isn't
needed. so I am looking to sell very quickly ideally.

details as follows.

Brailliant 40 cell refreshable display.
USB and bluetooth connectivity with serial port interface adaptor,
6 function keys (3 either side) and 40 cursor tracking keys.
Still in it's original box with manuals in braille and print, CD with drivers,
cables, power supply with international adaptors supplied by humanware.

purchased for me by a private organization from humanware UK ltd.

I havent had any chance to work with it other than take it out, check it,
charge the battery etc.

this is a very compact, light weight display which can be charged via usb from
your mac or pc or by the PSU.

Works with any screen reader.

was over £3000 so am looking for about £2200 or a reasonable offer.

I can be reached via email at lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx or on 07936 877500

Postage with insurance will be extra and will only send within the UK after
payment has cleared  or if buyer arranges to collect.

cheque or cash accepted

Cheers

Lewis

Rhyl