[jaws-uk] Re: MS Office 2007

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:16:36 -0800

Oh Steve

I have a sore head now!

Mo, it's all a lot clearer now I understand the Tab and group structure, just a matter of experimenting. I am using JAWS downloaded from FS and expecting my CD any day now, so I'm assuming the DAISY files will be contained on that?

Thank you for your comprehensive reply and like I said, it's all a lot clearer.

Barbara (who now needs a lie down in a darkened room!)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>