[jaws-uk] Re: Lotus Notes + PDF's

  • From: "David Quarmby" <quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:41:27 -0000

As far as I am aware, Lotus Notes short cuts can be found in the help files of
Jaws, as one of their applications.The short cut key of Ins & h whilst in the
application should also provide you with a list.  You can use the access keys
in Lotus Nots such as Alt C and then r for reply, alt t and l to launch
attachments etc.  You can also quickly access the action bar by pressing ins
and a together which will provide you with a list of options you can select.

I don't think what you are doing is the reason why you can't access the
dictionary.  Is the right dictionary file loaded as Notes normally comes with
the American version.
You can convert pdf easily into text but I don't think you can directly convert
pdf into Excel.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx