[jaws-uk] Re: Losing focus

  • From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:26:08 +0100

MessageHi Carol,
Now we have the laptop working well we saved all files to memory stick and
cd on the desktop and reformatted it, all the setting are the same in
desktop and laptop, the only difference being the 98se updates from
Microsoft were downloaded direct onto the desktop, the laptop was downloaded
from a cd and that is working great.
I have decided to fdisk and repartition and start again only this time I
will use the 98se update cd and see if that works, the resolution was set at
800 x 600 and 256 colours on both units so I can't see how it could be that
as that is the settings it was before I formatted.
Well back too it and see how it go's
Regards Phill