[jaws-uk] Re: Losing focus

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:02:34 +0100

Hallo there I read your posting with interest. Would you  mind telling me
the following if possible? You say you did a reformat, is this because your
Drive failed?  Do you happen to  know the name or make of the  Drive?  After
you  did the reformat how did you begin the rebuild your computer? Things
like Graphics and drivers in particular.  I am just curious. having seen
three,no four Engineers make mistakes. firstly putting on Windows XP Pro
instead of Home then each of the others not understanding something that is
important. I am using my Toshiba laptop and touch wood the connection has
held today. However the main Desktop  is in a sad way Windows not Registered
let alone Jaws, neither is Office. it is working in Demo  I will be getting
help However this has been the sort of painful experience I do not ever wish
to go through again. Incidentally my new Scanner is still saying "Scan
failed! it has been removed reloaded and Kurzweil taken off, this relates to
the  laptop only and whatever is done all I hear is "SCAN failed. Kurzweil
being removed and reloaded. It is the right Scanner new Epson 3290.
recommended