[jaws-uk] List is ariving again on laptop thank God, what happened is all Emails vanished including Outlook express on desktop and System restore will not fix it, this means hundreds of Emails gone completely Engineer promised to send Enginer out but no one came

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 23:57:22 +0100

 sorry but am  a bit of a state, Trojan needing getting rid of,  and I could
not do it, a Gardner arrived bring manure and I begged him to help after
several tries he got rid of Trojan, which made a terrible screaming noise when
killed but all Emails past had vanished situation is No Outlook express program
on Desktop at all, yet it is part of Windows all Emails gone and I cannot
understand why system restore did not work, please forgive my jumbled message
I have only just noticed laptop Jaws list has started coming in.   just now
before I could send  but not receive. How can I have got a Trojan I do not do
much on the  internet, just  read a lot of PDF files, I have never had a Trojan
or any Spam even since switching to Zen, is there a way of finding where that
Trojan came from. Please excuse typing  am exhausted  Dorothy