[jaws-uk] Re: Link List not reading

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:36:38 +0100

Hi Paul
This is a bit mysterious, can you try this for me, see if it will work.
1    Open "control panel".
2    Go to "Display" and press enter.
3    Change the "theme" to "windows classic".
4    Press control+tab to reach "settings" page.
5    Tab through until you get to "colour quality" and use arrows to change
this to "16 bit colour!.
6    Close everything down and restart PC, then try the lniks list again.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support