[jaws-uk] Re: Link List not reading

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:55:24 +0100

As a test when you bring up the links list using insert+F7 and then press
insert+T does Jaws speak the "Links list" for the window title, or does Jaws
speak nothing or perhaps "now window in focus".  Assuming it reads "links list"
does it then in response to insert+tab read you the control you are sitting on.
 Then if all that works try the arrow keys, these should read.  Let us know as
this should give us some clue as to what is not working.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support