[jaws-uk] Leonie Watson re Trojans and Malware

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:58:19 +0100

Hi Leonie, I wonder if you have followed the topic aboutMalware
and
Trojans during the past few days, I recall your Post on Malware  and Trojans
some time back, I was lucky this time as the Trojan was deleted by Kaspersky
but unlucky in that I had no idea only that  Kaspersky had ffound on Friday
night at 8 pm Trojans it couldn't disinfector quarantine, last time  all my
Emails on laptop were killed and I feared today the killing of it would
again destroy my files. However a youngman who knows nothing of Assistive
technology came removed Kaspersky and put on AVG and found all the
information he typed to list, sincehe had turned Jawsoff I had to try and
record what he found, Kevin Morris on this list noted as did I that 1 folder
is a Jaws folder, and I heard Abdul say Hj, which couldbe Henter Joyce? so
the sad thing is Jaws and Kaspersky couldnot speak to each other and I have
had days and nights of worry about it all also if you read Tristrams
observationson Malware and  trojans  are they not similar to yours of some
time agO?

Regards dorothy