[jaws-uk] Re: Language detection in Outlook Express

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:13:51 -0000

Hi,

Thanks, got it sorted now.

But now wondering - on a different computer I made this change in Internet
Explorer by doing Ins v and changing it there in the verbosity options; JAWS
said "Application settings saved" and the change was permanent.  I know my
original question was about Outlook Express but I did the same in Internet
Explorer.  How come on the other computer JAWS automatically saved the
application settings when I did it in verbosity, but not on this computer?
(The only difference I can think of is the computer, I didn't do anything
different and it's the same version of JAWS...)

Catherine