[jaws-uk] Re: Labeling graphics in windows XP's sound recorder

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:07:02 +0100

Alexander, I repeat: jaws 5.1 *doesn't* work, at least with my problem.
You have to go back to 5.0 and run that version of Jaws. My graphics are labelled, and the Jaws cursor tells me so when using the graphics labeller, but the PC cursor doesn't speak them in normal use, in version 5.1.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>