[jaws-uk] Re: Labeling graphics in windows XP's sound recorder

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 17:20:09 +0100

There are no authorization issues between earlier versions ofJAWS and
JAWS6.  The respective authorization schemes are different and ignore
each other.  Earlier versions of JAWS will work for more than 40
minutes, provided that you have the authorization key on your drive.
There are no other effects to worry about, beyond the iffy process of
graphic labels transfer etc.