[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws with no speech

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:53:37 +0100

Hi Marie and all, ok sorry folks I should've been clearer and spared you the guessing! Basically, I'd like Jaws to be quiet when I'm listening to a file or watching a film using Media Player Classic. No matter what announcements I turn off in the config manager, Jaws keeps saying "file menu bar" when I forward/rewind. So nothing really dramatic! Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: Marie Baisez