[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws with no speech

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:36:24 +0100

Hi Marie and all, ok sorry folks I should've been clearer and spared you the
guessing! Basically, I'd like Jaws to be quiet when I'm listening to a file or
watching a film using Media Player Classic. No matter what announcements I turn
off in the config manager, Jaws keeps saying "file menu bar" when I
forward/rewind. So nothing really dramatic! Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Amro