[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws with an external device

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:02:35 -0000

Hi Keith,

I don't think this is right.  I have used external disks on this machine
before and they work fine.  However, what I have found is sometimes when
starting JFW, I get a message to say it is not registered and have to
restart it again.

With all the mess this system has caused me - eg, not being able to go
through my connection for some very obscure reason, and also despite me
reinstalling on exactly the same hardware, the system says I have new
hardware and I loose a key, I am seriously thinking of not renewing my
SLA as it has now expired, and moving over to Window-eyes or Hal.

Andrew.