[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws version

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:39:52 -0000

Hallo Kevin
I only have 1 meg on both, the laptop came with 256 and Desktop with 512 so
I bought more, what pussles me is that looking at quotes for equipment I
found and scanned,dated about2000 I see this amount was standard, what is it
we are all using now so much that gets greedier
for resources?Will Jaws 10  need more Ram than 9?
Thanks

Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>