[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws version

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:03:22 -0000

Hi Ken,

If you go to:
https://secure.freedomscientific.com/RNBO/Home/Authorize_User.asp
and activate the first link on the page to verify the number of activations
for your copy of Jaws, you will be placed on a page where you will need to
enter the serial number.  Clicking the submit button will then present you
with a page which contains a table of details for your specific Jaws
authorisation including whether it is standard or professional.

Regards,

Phil Medway

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639