[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws scripts for MSM 6.2?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:11:27 -0000

Happy Birthday Alistair!

How about doing a system restore? (start menu, all programs, accessories,
system tools). Today I uninstalled msn 7 beta version in order to reinstall msn
6 and I had no problems in going back to use msn 6.

And ah! BTW, just a small correction, Alistair, The last letter in MSN is
actually N for November.

Cheers,

Amro