[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws scripts for Easy CD Creator v6

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:12:09 -0000

Hi Tristram,

Thanks for replying to my message, I'll give your suggestion
a try.

The funny thing is, it first happened in an e-mail I was
sending about an incomplete order of vitamin tablets that
had not arrived and JAWS was speaking Spanish on words like
Selenium (which I just moved back to that word and JAWS
spoke it normally) and the second time was even stranger.

I retrieved an old letter in order to re-send it with a few
alterations made to the body of the letter.  When I scrolled
down through the addressee, which was Swansea followed by
the postcode it read that and the salutation, "Dear
Sir/Madam" in Spanish.

Other letters I have checked with the same address are read
in English.

Jim Williams