[jaws-uk] Jaws scripts for Easy CD Creator v6

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:25:50 +0000

Hi folks

Does anyone have or know the whereabouts of jaws scripts for easy CD creator v6 and any tutor files please. I've had to change from my old and trusted CD burning software as it doesn't support my new burner, but I have a licensed copy of creator v6, it does what I want it to do but is a bit clumsy with jaws. I'm sure that quite some time ago someone posted about scripts and tutor instructions.

Yours hopefully
Martin