[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws has started to stammer

  • From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:38:36 -0000

hi red
i also have d n s installed but i can't use it either
i am informed i need a program called j say
i believe the cost of this program to be too much for me to afford
so you may have the same problem if you try to run d n s
you could try running it as no harm will happen only the problem of it not
working
let me know if it works for you
if it does then i will need to ask someone at d n s why it won't work for me if
j say is not needed
Yvonne