[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and excel Using Powerbraille 40

  • From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:08:58 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Dear Tia and list:

By way of a cc of this message, I am referring your query to
Rachel Graff, a friend of mine in New York, NY USA who is both an
Excel and a very experienced Power Braille user.

If she cannot answer your question, she probably knows someone
who can, or you could try the:

Pbd-l list but I don't have its address to hand.

Brian
Brian K. Lingard
email: b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: ve3yiab2ji15