[jaws-uk] Re: Latest Version Of Skype

  • From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:07:31 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Dear Pete:

So alt-page down or the Escape Key won't end your Skype call.

Try sending a bug report to the Skype people, including the exact
version of the program you are using, your version of Jaws,
operating system etc.

Idea!

I forget the exact keystroke, but there is a keystroke for Jaws
to pass the next keystroke through to the application program.

Try looking up this keystroke in your Jaws documentation and use
it just before doing an escape or alt-page down.

It is there for times when an application needs to  see a
keystroke also used by Jaws, but I suppose that for some odd
reason, Jaws may not be passing that particular keystroke on the
Skype the exact way Skype needs to see it.

Good luck.

Brian
Brian K. Lingard
email: b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx