[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Office 7

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:53:42 +0100

Dorotha,

I have experienced this problem in my office as most of my colleagues
are now using Office 2007 (I'll be moving from Office 2003 to 2007
soon, but at the moment am not able to read documents sent in the 2007
format).

I've been getting round the problem by getting colleagues to cut and
past information into e-mails but the longer the document the less
practical this solution is.

Regards,

Kevin